Spatone® Pharmacy Prize Draw (1st July 2022-31st July 2022)
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to Pharmacy staff in receipt of the pharmacy education leaflet distributed by Sigma aged 18 years, except employees of A Nelson & Co Limited (the "Promoter"), their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Prize Draw. Internet access and an email account are required in order to participate in this Prize Draw.
- The prize (“Prize”) contains: 1 Amazon UK voucher worth £150 plus a 3 months supply of Spatone®. The Entry will only be eligible to win one prize. No other alternative will be offered (including without limitation, a cash alternative).
- To enter the Prize Draw for a chance to win the Prize, complete the 3 questions and supply your email address. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- No Entry from agents, third parties, organised groups or Entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for Entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable, whether due to failure or non-availability of the survey, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason. No incomplete or corrupted Entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The Prize Draw is limited to one Entry per person.
- The opening date for receipt of Entries is 07:00pm (GMT) on Friday 1st July 2022 and the closing date (“Closing Date”) for receipt of Entries is 11:59pm (GMT) on Sunday 31st July 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge, by drawing an Entry at random from all Entries complying with these Terms and Conditions during the Promotional Period. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or foreclose this offer at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into about this.
- The winner will be notified by email by the Promoter within twenty-eight (28) days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the Promoter’s message, the Prize will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Prize will be sent out to the winner within thirty (30) working days of a winner responding to the Promoter’s message.
- The winner’s details (name) will be made available on request to those writing to Marketing Team, A Nelson & Co Limited, Nelsons House, 83 Parkside, London, SW19 5LP within ten (10) weeks after the Closing Date, enclosing a SAE. If you object to your name being made available, please contact the Promoter using the following email address: DataProtectionOfficer@nelsons.net. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. Please do not send Entries to the address mentioned above in this clause 9.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to A Nelson & Co Limited as the “Data Controller” for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Contact details submitted in relation to this Prize Draw will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by the Promoter to arrange postage of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other persons relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter makes no warranties and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims any and all express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize Draw.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.